Your Ad Here

New Post/Thread Notification: Film

Hello,

welcomewiki has just posted in the Film forum of Wiki Newforum under the title of Kangana Ranaut: The new FHM girl.

This thread is located at http://www.wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?t=5511

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Image: http://buzz18.in.com/media/slideshow/2009/Apr/kangana2_230409_550x422.jpg


*Kangna Ranaut: Girl, Uninterrupted*
Ethereal, intelligent and deep, Kangna Ranaut belies her physical frailty. The girl from the mountains prefers to make things happen rather than waiting for them to happen to her.

*You are drop dead gorgeous and you play disturbed, edgy characters really well. The rest is all fuzzy Wikipedia-Google woven conjecture. Why not start at the very beginning? Tell me, how did a girl from the small hill town of Bhambla in Himachal Pradesh end up in Delhi?*

It didn't happen overnight. It wasn't like something happened one fine day that changed my life. But I was quite different from childhood. I always used to have this feeling that I was not an ordinary kid. I never felt like I belonged to the mountains where I grew up. I always had this fascination for cities. People in Himachal Pradesh, where I grew up, are pretty isolated from the rest of the population. My parents would never bother about what's happening in the big bad world. But I was very curious.
***************

Your Ad Here