Your Ad Here

Watching his kissing scene embarrassed Zayed Khan


Zayed Khan locked lips on screen for the first time in director Subhash Ghai's newly released film 'Yuvvraaj' and says he was embarrassed to watch the scene with his wife and other family members.

Zayed Khan locked lips on screen for the first time in director Subhash Ghai's newly released film 'Yuvvraaj' and says he was embarrassed to watch the scene with his wife and other family members.

'Zayed Khan and his wifeFirstly, I've never done intimate scenes like these on screen. I'm a family man with a wife and son. And to watch the scenes with my parents at the premiere gave me the shivers. What would they think? On top of it all, it was our marriage anniversary. What a gift for my wife,' Zayed sighed, talking to IANS.

Fortunately, Zayed's wife Malaika was quite 'cool' about the intimate scene with Amrit Maghera.

The film, also starring Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, was released Nov 21 but didn't get an encouraging response at the box office.

According to a source, it took all of Ghai's persuasive powers to convince Zayed that a lip-to-lip was very much the order of the day.

'It isn't just a kiss in 'Yuvvraaj'. It was a huge smooching spree between Zayed and Amrit. Zayed really had to go for the kill. Zayed protested hard. He argued he's a married man and his wife would certainly not like seeing him in a compromising position with his co-star even if it was for the screen. But Ghai was adamant. He has never had a kissing scene in his cinema before. He wanted to start good and proper. He insisted Zayed do the needful,' added the source.

When further probed about the kiss, Zayed said: 'My lips are sealed, and not just for the kissing - let me tell you very explicitly. But, yes, some of the scenes did have me worried. This was my first screen kiss. And I do have a very 'laadla beta' image among the audience. What would the mothers in the audience think? I wondered! I hadn't even told my wife about the kissing in 'Yuvvraaj'.'

Your Ad Here