Your Ad Here

TOP 10: Famous Bollywood diet

.
1 - bollydiet1 ...


Shipla Shetty: 'I don't avoid any food. My calorie intake is about 2,000 per day. I don't need that much carbs because I don't do manual work.I eat non-vegetarian food every day except Thursday. My breakfast is a bowl of porridge and normal tea.Then if I've a craving for something sweet I have a kulfi or a chocolate.'



1 - bollydiet2 ...

Bipasha Basu: 'I follow no diet regime at all. I just work out like crazy in the gym and keep on my toes the whole day.'


1 - bollydiet3 ...


Riya Sen: 'I can't diet! As soon as I think of dieting, I start thinking of chocolates. But I'm into controlled eating. Every time I'm hungry during the day I eat. But I control.


1 - bollydiet4 ...


Celina Jaitley: 'I eat seven mini meals every day after every two-and-a-half hours. Breakfast is a must. I've lots of fruits and nuts. I also drink seven-eight cups of green tea.

1 - bollydiet5 ...

Himesh Reshammiya: 'I'm following the 1,400 calorie a day diet. I've stopped rice, rotis and sweets completely.



1 - bollydiet6 ...

Neil Nitin Mukesh: 'My calorie count would be about 2,500 a day. Then I burn out approximately 1,000 to 1,100 per day. These days I'm eating steamed fish for both lunch and dinner.'


1 - bollydiet7 ...


Rahul Khanna: 'I don't have any one diet plan to stick to. I try and eat as healthy as possible. I prefer home-made food and plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables and gallons of water.'



1 - bollydiet8 ...

Suniel Shetty: 'I take about 1,500-2,000 calories per day. But I work out. For me it's breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. I don't avoid any food and I eat as much as I like without stuffing myself.'



1 - bollydiet9 ...

Tusshar Kapoor: 'Protein shake with muesli in the morning after workout. For lunch I take roti, tandoori chicken with vegetables. In the evening I have egg white. For dinner, I follow the same diet as lunch, but avoid roti.'


Your Ad Here