Your Ad Here

Preity Zinta Gets A Slap

Scene from new film was 'humiliating', says actress


Preity Zinta got a nice resonant tight slap by her co-star while she was shooting for her film ‘Heaven On Earth' and she said its the most humiliating experience of her life.

"When we were shooting the film, there was a scene where my co-star had to slap me and, of course, it was a mistake as he took one step forward and actually went smack across my face. It was the most humiliating experience of my life because everyone saw me getting slapped," Preity told IANS.

But this mishap, Preity says, has brought her closer to her role in the film, that bagged her the prestigious Silver Hugo Award for best actress in the Feature Film Competition section at the 44th Chicago International Film Festival.

"It changed my whole perception towards my role and I realised that it's so terrible to strip a woman of her spirit. It's better to die than to let your spirit die. This film took me to another zone; it just shattered me because I am someone who would immediately stand up for myself," she said.

Guess that slap was lucky for Preity because it not just improved her performance but also got her an International Award.

Your Ad Here