Your Ad Here

Caught up : Bipasha Basu Basu, Deepika Padukone Padukone, Minnisha Lamba, and Ranbir Kapoor

.

NSN’s Creations Editor Yadav caught up with Bipasha Basu Basu, Deepika Padukone Padukone, Minnisha Lamba, and Ranbir Kapoor, stars of the eagerly awaited romantic movie, Bachna ae Hasino. The film has been positioned as a breezy urban romance and the stars talk about love, friendship and relationships.

Yadav: I don’t remember when was the last time I saw a hero being paired against three lovely ladies. Ranbir Kapoor you must tell me what was you first reaction, a one-word reaction, when you were told that you would be paired opposite three young ladies?

Ranbir Kapoor: Lucky! Of course, because in my first film Saawariya where in the end I don’t get the lady. Salman Khan takes her. Now I have three beautiful ladies for me this time.

Yadav: Now that you have done the whole film with him, I want each of you ladies to tell us one thing about Ranbir Kapoor that none of us know. yy

Bipasha Basu: Well I guess Deepika knows him a lot. But during the making of the film I got to know Ranbir a little bit. The day I went on set, I found him adorable. He would stand quietly, listening to everybody. He is a sweet and charming guy. I had met him for the first time on the set.

Second day onwards we started talking, and Ranbir talks a lot, he is very good fun. I think what is nice about Ranbir is that he is extremely endearing and really adorable.

Yadav: Deepika, you have to say more.

Deepika Padukone:
Minnisha Lamba: One thing that I discovered about Ranbir Kapoor is that he is a very people’s person. He touches people’s life by being himself.

Bipasha Basu: I have to add something. A bigger compliment from my side, he reminds me of a person who is very dear to me. He reminds me of John. They both have the same appeal with the people. They are just effortless. They don’t try much and they are liked.

Yadav: Ranbir now you have to give us a first impression of all of them.
Your Ad Here